Custom Letterhead Printing is a Business Advantage
Company letterheads are vital in building confidence and creating a lasting impression for your brand. When new customers are interested in whatever you are selling, they need to feel more secure. You will have an advantage if you present yourself and among the first things they will notice is your stationary. Rochester letterhead printing is among the top aspects of building a brand and creating awareness.
Most communication from the company, whether sending out a quote, or any correspondence with your clientele, involves the use of letterheads. When printing letterheads for business, it is important that you have a professionally designed print file. Always include all the relevant details about your company and importantly represents who you are.
Small businesses have smaller marketing budgets but using a custom letterhead will make your brand appear larger. Creating an image of your business in a consumer’s mind is essential. In addition this proves that there is a team behind you to help deliver the services you provide.
Key factors that you should consider
Before choosing a letterhead printing service, there are key factors that you need to consider to create an advantage. Make sure that your graphic designer coordinates your letterhead to work seamlessly with your business cards, envelopes, and flyers. This will keep your businesses brand more professional and put-together. Keep these five key points in mind.
- Contact details – Provide all your contact information including email address, fax number, telephone numbers, website address and physical address. Ensure that the contacts are up to date and are all in addresses are NCO certified.
- Logo – Your Rochester company brand logo is what differentiates you from other companies and represents who you are. It should be carefully placed on the letterhead and distinct from all other things.
- Color design – choose a color design that will easily capture the attention of the end user and looks well with all other contents of the letterhead.
- Paper Choice – Always choose a substrate that has a watermark or a linen or textured finish.
- Envelope – design the outer envelope that will be used to deliver the letter to your client.
After you have checked all the proofs from your graphic designer and confirm that everything is print ready its time to order. Now just add the product to your shopping cart, choose your delivery method, upload your files to Just Press Print. Impress your clients by choosing us for your Rochester letterhead printing service provider.