Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Just Press Print, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please make sure you have read all of the below policies and terms before placing an order. Just Press Print is not responsible if your order does not meet these terms and requirements.
- The majority of Just Press Print's cardstock products are on FSC Certified, 10 to 12-point coated cardstock. This includes business cards, postcards, bookmarks, rack cards, greeting cards. We also have a 13-point uncoated cardstock available to print on as well. This is also recycled and FSC Certified.
- Brochures, posters and booklets are normally printed on 100 lb. coated text. An uncoated version of text paper is also available, 60 lb. uncoated text.
- Hi-gloss UV coating services are also available on any of our products. You may select this option from the finish drop down menu.
- If there is a custom size that you need for any of our products that you do not see specifically listed on our website, we CAN print any custom size for you. Please click here us for a custom quote.
- Our posted turnaround times begin ONLY after an order has been "APPROVED". Orders are considered "APPROVED" and are put into production ONLY when the following four conditions have been met:
- All files have been correctly submitted,
- The customer has approved the online proof or the hard copy proof (if one was ordered) and has given the go ahead to proceed with production, and
- Payment information has been provided.
- If a hard copy proof is ordered, it must be signed and returned to Just Press Print in addition to the conditions above in order for a job to be considered "APPROVED".
- ALL TURNAROUNDS ARE MEASURED IN BUSINESS DAYS. SATURDAY, SUNDAY, AND ANY OBSERVED HOLIDAYS DURING WHICH WE ARE CLOSED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRODUCTION DAYS.
- After the initial order is placed and your files have been successfully either uploaded, emailed, or snail mailed, a Just Press Print rep will review your files at no charge. Just Press Print will only check your files for items that would prevent the job from being printed such as resolution, color mode, and missing fonts and images. Just Press Print will not render any opinions regarding the artistic quality of the job (for example does the job look good, are the colors used clashing with each other, is type too big or too small, etc.). If everything is OK, an online proof will be generated and an email will be sent to you directing you where to go and view your proof. If the proof looks good, you must call our offices to give us the OK to continue with production and provide payment information. You can also submit your payment information through our website. Once payment information is received and an order enters production, Just Press Print cannot accept any cancellations. There are also no refunds or returns after this point.
- Please remember that orders "APPROVED" by 3pm EST will be treated as if "APPROVED" that day, but orders/files "APPROVED" after 3pm EST will be treated as if "APPROVED" the next business day. For example, an order for 5000 postcards which meets all four conditions stated above, that is "APPROVED" at 2:45 pm EST on Tuesday will enter Tuesday's production. An order "APPROVED" Tuesday at 3:15pm EST will be treated as being "APPROVED" Wednesday.
- Files are checked on a first come first served basis. Please note that due to the large volume of orders we receive, it can take up to around 24 hours before your files are checked. You will then receive an e-mail whether there is a problem with your order. If your files are set up correctly you will receive an e-mail with a link to your on-line proofs.
- Please note that your monitor's calibration affects what you see on your screen. The colors on the printed cards may differ from what you see on your screen. These proofs are meant only as a rough draft of the final printed card. If this is a re-print of an old order we strongly suggest you mail one of the old cards to us so we may try to match colors. We also suggest that if your job is color critical, you purchase a hard copy color proof from Just Press Print. Please keep in mind that while we will try our best to match your old card or the color proof, Just Press Print DOES NOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING.
- Although we rarely miss production schedules, the printing and pre-press process involves equipment which is subject to malfunctions and/or equipment failure. We will always do everything in our power to make sure that any production problems do not delay your job. However, please note that ALL production and delivery times ARE NOT CONTRACTUAL and no turnaround time can be guaranteed. No verbal or written correspondence by anyone at Just Press Print can change that. Please try to plan date sensitive materials timely.
NOTE: If guaranteed next day, or same day turnaround is needed, please call our offices toll free at 888-783-5878 to see if special arrangements can be made. Exemplary customer service is our mission. PLEASE NOTE: Turnaround times are for printing ONLY. Shipping transit times are in addition to the turnaround times. For example, a job with 3 day turn around, and 2 day shipping option will take 5 business days to be delivered from the time the order is "APPROVED".
Please see the production section above for the meaning of "APPROVED".
- Make sure you have read any information regarding file set up before you upload your files. ALL files must have an 1/8" bleed all around. A $15 fee will be charged to create a bleed if it has not been incorporated in your files.
- Critical type or images must be at least 1/8" from the edge of the card. Just Press Print is not responsible for type, art or images that are cut off if these guidelines are not followed. Furthermore, it is strongly suggested that you do not use a thin border around your postcard. This may cause an uneven frame around your card. If you desire to have a border, it should be at least 1/4" thick.
- You must adhere to all our layout specifications. Files that do not follow the instructions provided will delay your job and will incur extra charges. If you employ the services of a third party designer make sure that all file submission specifications are understood and followed.
- In the unlikely event that an error has occurred during the production of a particular job, Just Press Print must be promptly notified of the problem. A determination will then be made by Just Press Print whether the defect is of such nature as to qualify for a discount, re-print, or refund. There will be absolutely no discounts, refunds or re-prints if Just Press Print is not notified of such defect within 15 days of the customer's receipt of the job.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND OR FREE REPRINT, THE ORIGINAL JOB MUST BE RETURNED TO JUST PRESS PRINT, SO THAT THE NATURE OF THE DEFECT CAN BE CONFIRMED.
- We accept cash, money orders, certified/bank checks, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
- Once an order has been "APPROVED" and has entered the production cycle, refunds are no longer possible.
- Although Just Press Print does archive files for re-orders, please retain a back-up copy of your postcard. Just Press Print DOES NOT guarantee that all submitted files will be saved.
- Disclaimer of Express Warranties: Just Press Print warrants that the work is as described in the purchase order. The customer understands that all sketches, copy, dummies, and preparatory work shown to the customer are intended only to illustrate the general type and quality of the work. They are not intended to represent the actual work performed.
- Disclaimer of Implied Warranties: Just Press Print warrants only that the work will conform to the description contained in the purchase order. Just Press Print's maximum liability, whether by negligence, contract, or otherwise, will not exceed the return of the amount invoiced for the work in dispute. Under no circumstances will Just Press Print be liable for specific, individual, or consequential damages.
Customers must notify Just Press Print within 15 days of order delivery to report any defects discovered in the ordered product. 100% of the product must be returned to Just Press Print at the customer's expense. Should the claim be approved by Just Press Print, a refund will be issued, or a reprint at no cost will be shipped to the customer using the original shipping method. All complaints must be originated with an email sent to email@example.com
The customer agrees to protect Just Press Print from economic loss and any other harmful consequences that could arise in connection with the work. This means that the customer will hold Just Press Print harmless and save, indemnify, and otherwise defend him/her against claims, demands, actions, and proceedings on any and all grounds. This will apply regardless of responsibility for negligence.
- Copyrights: The customer also warrants that the subject matter to be printed is not copyrighted by a third party. The customer also recognizes that because subject matter does not have to bear a copyright notice in order to be protected by copyright law, absence of such notice does not necessarily assure a right to reproduce. The customer further warrants that no copyright notice has been removed from any material used in preparing the subject matter for reproduction. To support these warranties, the customer agrees to indemnify and hold Just Press Print harmless for all liability, damages, and attorney fees that may be incurred in any legal action connected with copyright infringement involving the work produced or provided.
- Personal or economic rights: The customer also warrants that the work does not contain anything that is libelous or scandalous, or anything that threatens anyone's right to privacy or other personal or economic rights. The customer will, at the customer's sole expense, promptly and thoroughly defend Just Press Print in all legal actions on these grounds as long as Just Press Print promptly notifies the customer of the legal action and gives the customer reasonable time to undertake and conduct a defense. Just Press Print reserves the right to use his or her sole discretion in refusing to print anything he or she deems illegal, libelous, scandalous, improper or infringing upon copyright law.
All amounts due for taxes and assessments will be added to the customer's invoice and are the responsibility of the customer. No tax exemption will be granted unless the customer's "Exemption Certificate" (or other official proof of exemption) accompanies the purchase order. If, after the customer has paid the invoice, it is determined that more tax is due, then the customer must promptly remit the required taxes to the taxing authority, or immediately reimburse the provider for any additional taxes paid.